Monday 13 February 2012

The Virus & The Charity Status

Good Day,
ok this weeks blog will not be much about running or training because the whole family got struck down with some cold virus that knocked us for six.... Saying that we are very lucky not to have had a tummy bug as that would have been worse I think...
Well I did do plenty of strength and pusch chair walks and one yes one run over only 3.1 miles. I managed to do this run in a new PB of 20:36min and it makes me hopeful to beat the 20 minute mark before the end of this spring and then who knows.


So now let me tell you about the charity news I have for you.
Below is the trust I am running for to raise funds and awareness and they are now fully registered just waiting for the last bit of red tape to be completed so that we can set up the fundraising page. Not long now so please get saving so you can help to raise funds for this wonderful charity.





These are the aims and goals of The Amber Phillpott Trust and I feel it is important that you know it  as it clearly shows what any money raised will be used for.


Your donation would support the Charity’s main
objectives which are:

First, to provide financial assistance to any chosen
initiative working:-
a) to develop better treatments for AML
b) to find a cure.
c) in support of AML research.

Second, to raise awareness of AML and The Trust
in order to:-
a) develop funding sources
b) identify future initiatives to fund.
The Trust will also consider providing financial
support to projects working in the area of adult
AML due to similarities with childhood AML.

The proportion of children with AML that now
survive is less than 7 in 10.

For more details or to arrange a donation please
contact:
info@amberphillpott.com
www.amberphillpott.com


 

 Sorry no stats zone as it was just not worth it. I hope you enjoyed the blog and visit the websites of The Yeah Baby Concert and of the The Amber Phillpott Trust.
PLease read, comment and share this blog if you could and if you really liked it please sign up to follow me.


Thank you 




If you would like to raise money for the Amber Phillpott Trust and other charities supported by @Yeah Babyconcert and to see me finish my Ultramarathon, then please come to the YeahBaby event in Abingdon Oxfordshire on the 14.07.2012 for a  free day of music, stalls, face painting etc... and soon I will be able to create my sponsorship website so watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment